Friday, October 7, 2011

A Quick Refreshment

So I finally took the plunge and decided to chop my hair off. Let me tell you, I loved my long hair so much. I had just started curling the ends and playing around with it, and it helped me to feel that much more girly while I was out and about.

When I went to go visit my most favorite person ever, my best friend AND hairstylist (talk about an amazing combo) I really didn't know what I wanted done to it.

So here is my before. Please ignore the horrible iphone and dirty mirror picture, I was running late and this is as good as it was going to get.
Long, straight and limp. Sigh.

And here is the after:

Cute, short and pizazz! Score!!

I feel SO much better. I honestly didn't realize how much my longer hair was dragging me down.  I feel like the shorter cut helps me show off my facial features a lot more too, so it has helped me to play around with makeup and accessories. My new favorite thing? Wearing longer earrings. I haven't worn earrings in years and it is so much fun. Have you ever been to the earring section at Old Navy? Don't even get me started. I'll save that for my next post.

Are you going to change your hair up for Fall? Go shorter? Cut some bangs? Go darker? I think it's the perfect time to treat yourself to a change, so let me know what you are thinking of doing!

Oh and btw my amazing friend Anabelle is the one that did my hair. If you live in the LA area you need to go to Salon Sessions in Old Town Pasadena and see her, stat!

No comments:

Post a Comment