Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm Definitely Wonderstruck Over This New Fragrance

I am not one to wear much perfume, I'll be the first to admit that, but I have finally found a perfume that has me all giggly and exited. Normally, I try and stay out of the perfume section of major department stores because I become frustrated with those sales ladies that keep trying to attack you with their samples, but today I was heading over to the Chanel counter (that will be another post!) and had to navigate my way through those spritz-crazy ladies when I noticed an adorable blue bottle sitting on the counter. 
See? Isn't it super cute?
Shockingly there weren't any nagging ladies nearby so I was intrigued to go over and check it out. I'm a huge fan of Taylor's music and I was curious what this actually smelled like. So I quickly spritzed, looked around, and made way for my destination before being attacked!
I am in love with this perfume. It's been two hours since I put it on and I keep smelling my wrist and smiling. Right now it has this faint, creamy brown sugar smell to it. 

According to the perfume's website, this is what the perfume is composed of:

The fragrance composition is described as a charming gourmand – floral with sparkling fruity tones on a wooden background. The top notes are raspberry, dewberry, green tea, freesia and apple blossom. The heart features sweet vanilla along with sundrenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus. Notes of golden amber, musk, sandalwood and peach are in the base.
 
In the beginning I smelled more of the fruity grape & rasberry tones, but it was really subtle. The more that time went by, it became more warm and I smelled more of the vanilla. It is just SO lovely. I highly recommend this perfume to anyone.
I know i'll be going back tomorrow and grabbing myself a bottle ;)
Okay, I was looking for photos on Google for this perfume and I came across this. Really?? Hah! 
I had to share it..

1 comment: