Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Butter London Lippy Lipglosses Steal The Show



Remember that annoying trend back in the day where people would match their lipstick to their nail polishes? I mean, come on, who has time for that? Well something just came along that has somewhat changed my mind on that whole matchy-matchy moment. 

Thanks to the awesome nail polish line Butter, it seems that some gals will be matching their nail polishes to their lip glosses. Butter has decided to launch five lip glosses that are exact color replicas of five of their favorite nail polishes. I was pretty skeptical when I first heard about this, but now that they have been launched, I am actually pretty excited about these!

Introducing: Lippy Lipglosses by Butter London

How much: $17.00 each

Where: available online or at your local Ulta store


Here is a picture of the one that I'm definitely going to check out. I already have the polish and love it, so why not add the lipgloss? The polish is a gorgeous coral pink, but it doesn't feel too pinky (does that make sense? I know you know what I mean). So I am pretty excited about the gloss.
Lippy Lipgloss and Nail Polish in Trout Pout 






 Here are the other glosses:


Left to right: Primrose Hill Picnic, Snog, Yummy Mummy, Trout Pout, and Teddy Girl


Here are the coordinating polishes to match:


Primrose Hill Picnic

Snog
Yummy Mummy

Trout Pout


Teddy Girl


What do you guys think of these? I think that I can get over my whole "matchy-matchy" issue and learn to love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment