Saturday, January 7, 2012

Maybelline 24 hr Color Tattoo Eyeshadow Review

I saw these new eyeshadow creams at Target the other day, and I had to pick up at least one to see what it was all about. I am so happy I did, too! Maybelline has come out with these new 24 Hour Color Tattoo Color Eye Shadows in ten different shades, and they are a steal at only $5.99 (Target price). 
I chose Pomegranate Punk as my first color from the line because of it's rich red and grape hues, and I am definitely not disappointed.


These shadows are a creamy texture and they can be applied to your eyelids with either your fingertips or a shadow brush. They would also be awesome as eyeliners, so you could just use a slanted eyeliner brush for that.


Rikki Tikki Tavi had to get in on the picture taking. He is such a show-off.


In person this shade has a bit more of a garnet red mixed in with the purple and it is stunning. If you like purple and pink shades, you'll definitely be happy with this.

After wearing this as an eyeshadow yesterday, I was really happy with the results. I wore it for 6-7 hours and it never faded. It never even creased in my eyelid, which was awesome. 

For only $5.99, these shadows are a steal. I'm tempted to go and grab a few more! Below is a picture of all of the available colors via makeupandbeautyblog.com :



That teal blue is just calling my name.....

No comments:

Post a Comment