Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My January Birchbox


 Oh January, how I love you. Not only has it been my birthday month (more on that later), but I came home from an amazing trip to San Francisco to my monthly Birchbox in my mailbox.
And can I just say, Birchbox this month was awesome!
Every once in a while they will give you some things that you might never use (I haven't been a fan of a few of the perfumes they've sent me so far) but this month was a grand slam. Every single thing in this box I will use till the very last ounce, and all of the products are pretty big "samples" this time too. They even included a full size Stila eyeliner this month, and I'm already in love.
Here are the pictures of my little box of goodies, so enjoy!

Theme: Clarity 2012
The packages this month were gorgeous.

See? The packaging is so darn cute.
 
Orgins Checks and Balances Face Wash

This package is my favorite. It will look really cute in the bathroom.
Pomegranate Soap. It smells delicious.
Sample of the Juicy Couture fragrance. Time to put this in my purse for daily use!
Is it bad that I already ate this? If you've never had a Larabar, they are amazing.

So happy to have this! And the best part?
It's a full size product! Can we say, score?
A card filled with wonderful suggestions for a "mini detox". They also sent a magnet so you can attach it to your fridge.


Thank you for an amazing box this month, Birchbox! 
Hope you guys enjoyed the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment