Monday, January 30, 2012

Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple


I can't figure out quite exactly how to describe this product, besides amazing. The texture of this is similar to a chapstick, but with a high gloss sheen.  The colors in the collection are gorgeous and almost all of them look great with all complexions. I have about 6 of them right now, and they range from daily use to "I want to feel fancy" colors.

Isn't the packaging cute?

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I wanted to share this a-mazing red color with you. It's called Candy Apple (one of those sounds so good right now...) and it is a bright, blue-red that can be applied once for a sheer tint of color, or applied a few times to give you a va-va-voom pick me up. 


Normally, I stick with the more orangy-reds because of my light complexion, but this color was awesome and rich, actually looking good.

Here is a photo of me wearing it in December for the hub's work Christmas party


I applied it a few times to give me the most color, so it's a little stronger in the photo than normal. 
I am so happy with the pigmentation of these colors; there is enough color for it to be considered as a lipstick, but it feels like a chapstick/lipgloss hybrid. You get about 2-3 hours of wear from one application and if you like moisturizing products on your lips, these are a must have.

If you need a good red lip for your Valentine's date, I recommend going and grabbing this color immediately!

There are 20 colors in the collection, and they are about $7.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment