Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Last Few Days..

Did everyone have a wonderful Valentine's day?  
Wherever you are single or happily taken, I think Valentine's day is a fun excuse to eat lots of sugar and just enjoy the day. There is also something just so sweet about seeing a bunch of people walking and driving around town with flowers.
 I think that needs to start happening every day...

The hubs and I celebrated tonight by having a nice night that included strawberry margaritas, spaghetti, Lady & The Tramp and jelly beans. My mouth is starting to hurt from all this sugar.

Here are some of my instagram photos from this past week for you guys to enjoy. 

Now go eat some of that chocolate! 

My super yummy v-day margarita
Rikki Tikki was pretty full from his special meal and decided my lap was the best place to sleep it off
My goodies from the Kate Spade 75% off sale! It felt like Christmas all over again.
Valentine's Day nails
One of my favorite splurges: an iced caramel macchiato
<3
Tropical jelly bellys!

No comments:

Post a Comment